1. Conduct bonding effect test and displacement capacity evaluation before construction so that appropriate sealant products could be selected.
2. Confirm that the substrate surface is clean and dry before construction, and there shall be no dirt such as moisture, dust and oil stain.
3. It cannot be used in rainy days or when the temperature is lower than 5 ℃. Acrylic sealant paintable cannot be used when the surface temperature of the substrate is lower than 0 ℃.
When applying acrylic sealant, ensure sufficient pressure to fill the whole joint gap, ensure that the glue used between substrates is filled and compacted, and fully contact with the bonded substrate. Avoid bubbles or holes caused by too fast sizing. Finishing operations such as glue replenishment, scraping and cleaning can be carried out before the glue surface is dry.
1. The sealant shall not be directly exposed to rain or water before it is fully cured.
2. Make sure adequate ventilation and drying after sizing of acrylic sealant paintable to ensure curing in normal circumstances.
3. Dehumidification measures shall be taken when the humidity ≥ 80% for a long time.
Have a question or request?
Click below,we’ll be happy to assist.
NO.20 HUAYIN NORTH ROAD, HIGH-TECH INDUSTRIAL PARK, QUZHOU CITY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE.CHINA
Contact Us +86-05708598517