1. Application of Silane coupling agent KH550 in coatings, adhesives and sealants
KH550 silane coupling agent is an excellent adhesion promoter used in acrylic coatings, adhesives and sealants. Sulfides, polyurethanes, RTV, epoxy, nitrile, phenolic resins, adhesives and sealants, aminosilanes can improve the dispersion of pigment and improve adhesion to glass, aluminum, and steel, and is also suitable for polyurethane, epoxy and acrylic latex coatings.
2. Silane coupling agent KH550 enhances glass fiber material
When a silane coupling agent is used to glass fiber reinforced thermosets and thermoplastics, KH550 silane coupling agent can greatly improve the flexural strength, tensile strength and interlaminar shear strength in dry and wet states, and significantly improve wet electrical properties. The flexural and tensile strengths of glass fiber reinforced thermoplastics, polyamides, polyesters and polycarbonates increase both before and after water immersion when this silane is used in wet and dry conditions.
3. Silane coupling agent KH550 is glass fiber and mineral wool insulating material
Adding KH550 silane coupling agent to phenolic resin adhesive can improve moisture resistance and resilience after compression.
4. Silane coupling agent KH550 is a mineral filler and resin system
KH550 silane coupling agent can greatly improve the physical and mechanical properties and electrical properties of thermoplastic and thermosetting resins filled with inorganic fillers such as phenolic resin, polyester resin, epoxy, polyamine, polycarbonate, etc. and also improve the wettability and dispersion of fillers in polymers.
5. Application of Silane coupling agent KH550 in casting
The use of KH550 silane coupling agent can reduce the amount of phenolic resin or furan resin bonding agent in the silica sand casting mold, and can improve the strength of the molding sand and reduce the amount of gas.
6. Silane coupling agent KH550 improves the manufacture of resin grinding wheels
7. Application of Silane coupling agent KH550 in wood plastic manufacturing
The impact strength, flexural strength, flexural modulus and other mechanical properties of composites prepared by treating wood powder with KH550 silane coupling agent are all improved.
Have a question or request?
Click below,we’ll be happy to assist.